Toll Free

We Approach Every Case with Knowledge and Confidence

How can you divide your assets?

When residents in Pennsylvanian go through a divorce, you're going to be dealing with things like property and asset division. This is where Palange, Endres & Marks, P.C., come in, as we can help guide you through the process as simply and easily as possible.

First, there's the option of amicably deciding how you want your assets to be divided. Though this isn't possible for everyone, it's a good option to consider if you and your ex-spouse are still on good terms. Amicable resolution of asset division means that all parties involved can decide without court interference on who will be getting what. You will be able to decide on your own terms how you want your property, joint finances, retirement funds and more to be divided.

If you and your partner are unable to reach an amiable conclusion to asset division, you will need to take your case to a court instead. There, the judge will make these decisions for you. The judge will look at things like your salary, the standard of living you had while married, child custody arrangements, tax ramifications and more. Based on these factors, they will decide who gets what in terms of property, finances, and so on.

If you are interested in reading more about how to divide your assets after a divorce, please check out our web page, linked here. What works for one couple may not necessarily work for all, so it's important to work with an experienced attorey to find what's right for you.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Berks County bar Association Badge Avvo Rating Badge Avvo Rating Badge Pennsylvania Bar Association

How Can We Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Keep In Touch

Palange, Endres & Marks, P.C.
720 Centre Avenue
Reading, PA 19601

Phone 610-674-0712
Toll Free 800-634-1983
Fax 610-685-9963

Map & Directions