We Approach Every Case with Knowledge and Confidence

When Can Child Custody Orders Be Modified?

After a divorce is finalized or initial custody arrangements have been finalized, modifications can be made if there has been a substantial change in circumstances. The Pennsylvania courts will modify custody in accordance with what is in the best interest of the child or children involved. Reasons for modification may include:

  • Changes in work schedules of either parent
  • Children starting school
  • Misbehavior of either parent such as criminal charges or an inappropriate significant other

At Palange, Endres & Marks, P.C., we represent clients with a wide range of custody matters, including modifications to orders. We understand that this can be an emotional issue for families and will work diligently to try and reach an agreement. If one cannot be reached, we will advocate for you and your children’s best interests in court.

If you are looking for a custody modification attorney in Reading or Wyomissing or elsewhere in Berks County, look no further than our firm. Contact us today to discuss your case.

Wyomissing Custody Relocation Lawyers Who Will Advocate For You

Pennsylvania has a new statute outlining stringent requirements for custody relocation matters. If the relocation has significant impact on the current custody schedule, the parent wishing to modify must give the other parent written notice. Disputes with regard to relocation are settled based on what is in the child or children’s best interests, based on the circumstances.

We understand the intense emotions that can accompany child and parent relocation matters. Our attorneys, Dawn Palange, Ann Endres and Lauren Marks, have more than 50 years of experience with family law issues and will make every effort to settle your matter amicably. If your case cannot be settled, we will advocate for you in court.

Contact us today at 610-674-0712 or toll free at 800-634-1983 to schedule an initial appointment. Or send us an email using our online form.