Ann E. Endres
Ann is a native of Berks County who was raised in Birdsboro and graduated from Central Catholic High School. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Pittsburgh in 1993, and her Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law in 1996, where she graduated cum laude. In law school, Ann was a member of the law review for Widener’s Delaware Journal of Corporate Law. Ann was also a member of the Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity.
Ann began her legal practice as an associate at Henry & Beaver LLP in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, where she concentrated her practice in the area of family law. Ann returned to Berks County in 2002 when she became Special Counsel for the Domestic Relations Section of Berks County. While with Domestic Relations, Ann helped develop and implement policies and assisted clients with support and paternity matters, including inter-state and intra-state support matters.
In 2004, Ann returned to private practice concentrating in the area of family law. In 2005, Ann joined Dawn Palange to form Palange & Endres, P.C., where she continued her focus on clients dealing with divorce, separation, custody, and support issues.
Ann is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, the Berks County Bar Association, Family Law Section, and the Justice William Strong American Inns of Court.
Ann resides in Sinking Spring with her husband, Eric, and their two children. Ann enjoys reading, skiing, theater and music, and spending time with her family.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University Of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1997 to Present
- Berks County Bar Association, Member, 2002 to Present
- American Inns Of Court, Member, 2005 to Present
- Berks County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Co-Chair, 2018 to Present
- Justice William Strong - American Inns of Court , President, 2018 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Mid Penn Legal Services, 2005 to Present